This specially designed course prepares students for the entrance examination required by the University of Zurich (overall examination), which takes place in June.
Includes access to our online learning system offering:
- Practice exercise tasks and solutions
- Query tool and study cards with thousands of questions
- Anytime access via Internet and your computer
- Good knowledge of German (at the beginning of the course at least level B2 *), as both the lessons and the entrance examination are given in German
- Good command of English (at the beginning of the annual course minimum level B2 *)
- Second language (French, Spanish, etc.): about level B2 * at the beginning of the course
- Familiarity with selectively designated literature in the second language
- Knowledge of selectively designated English literature
- Studious diligence and academic discipline.
* Language levels as determined by the European Reference Framework (CEFR).
Click on the following link for detailed information on start, duration, costs and registration for the latest preparation course for the direct entrance examination of the University of Zurich:
Annual course entrance examination Uni directly 2019 / 20