Explained the ExamPrep e-learning system in 5 simple steps
The advantages of our e-learning system are that the five learning modules with trial exams can effectively and sustainably close learners' learning gaps. Newly acquired knowledge is remembered so well.
The first step of the learning system consists of question and answer cards.
- Based on the best-known proven effective file card learning system. Leitner
- Real user interface because response cards can be labeled with your own individual comments, notations, and graphics.
- Proven to be the most effective way for most students to memorize subject matter quickly and thoroughly.
- Our repetition algorithm leads to sustainable, long-term retention learning.
- The questions are developed by well-qualified teachers from our school, reflecting their knowledge and experience.
- Proven in practice and valued by our students as an indispensable tool
Definitions of technical terms
This part consists of technical terms and the associated definitions, often with an explanatory example.
- For a quick look at ambiguities
- Indispensable, as they are used correctly in the subject-specific classroom, so learning really starts
- Especially for non-native learners elementary
Exercises and solutions
This part of the learning system consists of exercises adapted to effectively coordinate with the other learning modules and the corresponding solutions.
- Systematically structured exercises for the individual subject areas.
- Step by step solutions to help you learn and can also be applied to the next task of a similar kind, assisting you in determining which questions you have to ask yourself in order to move ahead in the task and master the material.
- Annotated solutions: Solutions are explained in a practical and step-by-step manner, making them easier to understand.
The last step consists of using teaching aids that have been proven to be effective over many years.
- Provide access to specific knowledge based learning areas.
- Provide the structured learning approach needed to succeed.
- Helps the student to know exactly how well prepared they are.
- Written and compiled by experts with years of experience in exam preparation.
- Tested and proven effective in the actual learning environment.
- Intended to show you your current knowledge and progress.
- Knowledge gaps can be identified and effectively closed.
- Practice and familiarity help take the fear out of the "real" exam.